Tuesday 13 November 2012

Phlaming Stripper

One evening, working in an extended hours chemist, a fairly attractive woman with a fit body came in to ask some advice. Unfortunately, I was busy serving other customers at the time, so my female pre-registrant pharmacist – graduated from university but not yet registered as a pharmacist (an intern) – assisted the woman.

The pre-registrant pharmacist and the woman disappeared into the counseling room, leaving myself and another assistant to handle the last few customers. I trusted this pre-registrant knew what she was doing, so left her to handle the situation on her own.

Upon emerging from the counseling room, the attractive woman purchased a burn cream and a couple hydro-active dressings from my pre-registrant pharmacist.

Once the attractive woman left, there were no more customers remaining in the store and my pre-registrant pharmacist sauntered back to the dispensary counter with a cheeky grin. She then gloated, “Guess what, Mal?” and before I could respond, said, “I got to see her boobs!”

“Yeah, well. I’ve seen plenty of boobs before,” I retorted.

She laughed then spoke with a slick tongue, “She told me she’s a stripper and she does a show where she rubs a flame over her body. She puts sorbolene cream all over herself just beforehand so that she doesn’t burn her skin, but she missed a tiny spot on one of her boobs and burnt herself a little.”



… mmm… boobs…



Oh sorry. I got carried away a little. I responded, “So were they real or fake?”

No comments:

Post a Comment